Rev. Frederick Kirouac, Pastor
Rev. Mr. Gerald Turpin
St Veronica’s Parish was founded on January 17th, 1958. Construction of the church began in the year 1962 at 1300 Carson Avenue, and opened for services in 1963. Before the church was built, mass was celebrated at what is now known as the ’ Gentilly Elementary School'.
The first mass was celebrated on May 4th, 1963 by Rev. Norm Griffin and the church was blessed on Sunday September 8th, 1963 by Cardinal Paul Emile Leger, the official completion date.
The 25th Anniversary Mass was celebrated on May 1st, 1983 by Archbishop Paul Gregoire.
The 50th Anniversary Mass was celebrated on September 14th, 2008 by Cardinal Jean Claude Turcotte.
Rev. Norm Griffin 1958-1966
Rev. Royden Thoms 1966-1970
Rev. David Fitzpatrick 1970-1982
Rev. Robert Harris 1982-1989
Rev. Patrick Donnelly 1989-2000
Rev. Peter Laviolette 2000-2003
Rev. Frederick Kirouac 2003 to-date